48V Phantom Supply on all Channels
AC Operation, With Digital Effects
- Ahuja introduces a high performance Professional PA Mixer PMX-732FX, which has 5 MIC/LINE input channels & 1 Stereo input channel. It is designed for exceptional sound quality & superior reliability in both monitoring and live sound applications.
- Rugged, reliable, high quality analog mixer with user-friendly construction & aesthetically designed side panels.
- Five MIC/LINE Balanced Mono inputs with enhanced headroom.
- One STEREO Balanced input in two selectable sensitivities of -10dBu & +4dBu.
- Seperate EFFECT channel is provided for controlling the built-in digital effect processor through a delay selector switch and delay, repeat and level controls.
- All MIC inputs are through 3 pin F/XLR connectors.
- All LINE & STEREO inputs are through 6.3mm stereo phone jack sockets.
- All MIC inputs are available with 48V phantom supply which can be switched ON/OFF through a common switch.
- Each MIC/LINE channel has a GAIN control, 3 band active Equalizer controls, a Pre-fader AUX1 control, a Post-fader AUX2 /EFX control & PAN control.
- The STEREO channel has a GAIN control, 2 band active Equalizer controls, AUX1 Pre fader control, AUX2/EFX Post fader control and a BALANCE control.
- Channel ON/OFF switch provided on each individual channel.
- Peak LED for signal clipping indication.
- High precision 60mm slide fader on each channel.
- Balanced Left & Right Line outputs through M/XLR connectors as well as 6.3mm stereo phone jacks.
- Easy and accurate monitoring of Left & Right output levels through individual 12 segment LED array.
- Two AUX SEND outputs with level controls: one each for monitoring and effects processing applications.
- Two stereo AUX RETURN balanced inputs with level controls.
- Headphone output with Level Control for output monitoring.
- Stereo Tape Playback inputs through L&R RCA sockets provided with ON/OFF switch & level control.
- Stereo Record output through L&R RCA sockets.
- Operates on 240V 50Hz AC mains.